Tuesday, September 6, 2011

goals in life


I'm assuming were not speaking of the goal like in the game of soccer and you kick the ball into the net. To me, a goal in life is something you really want to accomplish in life and make sure you do whatever it takes to get there whether it may be hard or not. In a goal, there is also a deadline and it doesnt have to be an actual date but a maybe an age you want to do it by, a certain month, or even if you said a goal that you have when you graduate college. Whenever you set that time to be, you have to make sure it just gets done some time before you get too old to do it or forget about it. My goal in life to make sure I go to Europe when im done with my AA and go to this fashion school. I really want to get my bachellore's degree out in London and Paris so it could look good on my resume when i try and get a job as a stylist and maybe have my own company when i get older. I got blessed enough to have a mother that really supports what I want to do in life so she is giving me the opportunity to do what I want to do and pay for my school. I already did my research about the school and I definately have my mind set on going. I am sort of afraid to leave my family, friends, and boyfriend behind but it's just gonna be for 3 years and this is something that I really want to do and I cannot miss this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment