Monday, August 29, 2011

oopsy i guess im supposed to speak about "hard work"


Hard work to me is some one who starts whatever they do with a positive mind and isn't afraid to push themselves to the limit. Some one who can take the lead and make sure that things get done perfectly. It's for sure a mentally and physically draining thing to do but the more you do it then you just get used to it. Ofcourse there has to be some motivation to it because when you want something so bad and you just have to get and you know you'll get it by working hard then that is the drive that will get you to work hard. whether it is a better position at work that you've always wanted, a better pay, or even something that you want to buy with all that money you've been saving from all your checks. I know what a hard worker is because my mom is definately a hard worker. It's scary and puts alot of pressure on me because she says if your parents work hard you gotta work even harder than they do. My mom owns her own business so she starts working at 9am and doesnt stop till 3am. I do hope to one day live up to my mom's expectations but i don't want to do it just because of her but i would like to do it for myself so that i can have my own business as well and have a big house one day and beable to take care and support my family. I want to stay away from asking my parents for anything when i get older, i would like to support them like theyve always supported me.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely agree. Good Mindset to work and go above what the job does require. I am happy to here you mom is a hard workr because then that will go to you and will be successful like her.

    ReplyDelete