Monday, August 29, 2011

what "reaping what you sow" means to me..

I beleive that it means; earning what you have well recieved. Usually that comes with very hard work and it comes hand in hand together. I know that is a familiar term in the bible as well, so i know i've heard it some where but i'm, not exactly sure where in the bible. It could be a good thing and it also can be a bad thing as well. I think it can be used like the reference of  "an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth". So basically the moral of the whole story is make sure that you are being good to others because if your are then it will surely I don't even think you have to be religious to believe that. I think that this is also known as Karma, alot people know about that as well. So make sure you do watch out if you have done some one wrong in the past, because if it hasnt come to get you yet then it will sooner or later. I'm so afraid of cheating on someone because i totally believe in karma and think that it would be done to me if i did it first. So that is why I make sure to always keep my hands to myself when I'm taken cause you never know one day when you finally meet that person your in love with and they could be used by Karma to get you back for your past doings. I dont even think there is a way to get out of that situation. But yea that's what i think, hopefully no one is confused by this cause i feel like i went a lil off track in the end. So I shall send my disclaimer now. stank ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment