Monday, September 12, 2011

whats the plan stan??


When I makes plans with people I usually make it a priority to come through with it because one of my pet peeves are flakes. I hate when people mess up my plans because theyre in considerate of others so they just worry about themselves and their own plans. Planning is usualy really important to me so I use a planner for everything. My life gets pretty hectic sometimes so I make sure I put whatever plans I have in my planner so that I dont forget about it and accidently plan something else on that day with some one else. I know all plans in life dont seem to go as well as you thought in your head but I also believe in faith and believe that God has a plan in life for me. I want to finish college by the time im 23 or 24 then get married by 25 atleast. I usually get scared to plan my future and discuss things with my bf but I know it needs to get done, but at the same time I dont want to plan things and jinks it. Some girls like to talk to their bfs about how many kids they'll have in the future together but I honestly think that that conversation can wait atleast untill i get engaged. I don't think men are much planners but I know its more common for women to do so.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I agree, it is irritating when other’s thwart you from completing what you had planned out. It’s happens to me at least three times per week, but life goes on. However, I do not completely agree that men are not the type to not plan out their lives. For example, my brother is the type to write his plan down and develop a time frame. While, I am more of the type to wing most of it, but I do plan out the more significant aspects of my life including, education, career, and the state I want to live in (then again, that could be just me). As for everything else, I cannot predict when someone will interrupt me from doing something. Therefore, I cease the moment of peace when I can.

    See you in class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree one hundred percent! Flakes are the biggest cause of down falls in peoples plans! There needs to be a law against it entirely. We as men don't like to plan! Letting things go with the flow is a much more acceptable way of treating it! We enjoy just letting the day take us where it will. Now, that doesn't apply to all men, obviously, but still. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, CRIZANNE! Caps was needed for that. I don't know... See you in class!

    ReplyDelete