Monday, October 17, 2011

hu mil i ty

Omg first of all im mad that my laptop decides to mess up right after im trying to write my blog, so this is my second time writing this. Sooo... humility... everyone has been humiliated atleast once in their life. i remember the first time i was humiliated was by my best friend at the time. She decided to tell my crush that i really like him and i couldnt stop talking about him since the day i met him. i was highly upset and so embarassed that she decided to do that in front of me. But later on in life i realized that she was only trying to help me out. So i should probably go find her and thank her because 10 years later the guy found me on facebook and told me that he liked me too but the only problem was that he decided to tell me too late when he moved to texas. Oh well story of my life. Well i learned that as you get older you learn that some things arent worth being embarrased about and its not much of a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment